Women's Preconference Workshop:
WORDs Matter – How the Women of Rubber Division can Connect, Collaborate & Communicate with Confidence
October 19, 2020; 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
This workshop is specifically designed for the women of rubber and will be an interactive session with substance and humor that will provide steps you can begin to implement, as well as longer-term areas of focus to help you reach your next level of excellence. The workshop will include a panel discussion and will also address the challenges and opportunities of women working in our industry. It will conclude with an opportunity to network and empower one another during a wine and cheese reception from 5-6pm.
The ability to influence others is a fundamental leadership skill. You have far more control over the perception you create when you embrace your most empowered you. A communication expert, Leslie Ungar, will facilitate this workshop. Click here to learn all about Leslie.
• Establish credibility and influence regardless of your title
• Communicate with confidence in all scenarios
• Identify questions as a way to stand out in any setting
• Uncover communications styles that negatively impact your success
• Powerful presence begins with the 3-W test
Participants in the Panel Discussion: