Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities
These opportunities at the pricing listed are only available to companies exhibiting at the expo. Contact email@example.com for non-exhibitor pricing.
What are your marketing goals?
- Stand out from the other exhibitors
- Corporate branding
- Drive more traffic to your booth
- Communicate a giveaway, announcement or message
- Getting your name out there in our industry
- Display your support of education and training opportunities
We have a sponsorship opportunity to align with whatever your marketing goals may be. There are two levels of conference/expo sponsorship opportunities available.
Exclusive IEC Sponsorship
Exclusive Level Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Company booth highlighted on expo floor plan on IEC website and wherever printed
- Logo on IEC website homepage
- Company featured on Exclusive Sponsors page on IEC website – logo and short paragraph; Logo will also be featured in Exclusive Sponsors section on the home page of the website
- A dedicated article (content provided by sponsor) to be featured in one IEC Daily publication produced and distributed at the International Elastomer Conference
- One complimentary IEC Technical Meeting registration
- Logo on cover of IEC Planner and IEC Guide
- Logo in sponsor ad in IEC Guide and IEC Daily publications – with booth number stated below logo
- Inclusion in sponsors thank you signage at conference – with booth number stated below logo
- Company name with link to website included in attendee registration confirmation email
- Opportunity for additional exposure and promotion at the International Elastomer Conference as any opportunity arises
There are some specific things that can be sponsored and are available on a first come, first secured basis (note: previous year's IEC sponsor has 1st right of refusal - all known available opportunities will be posted here in March 2023):
AVAILABLE Exclusive Level Sponsorships:
- Headshot Station
- Rubber Zone Game Area on Expo Floor
- General Exclusive Level Sponsorship - not sponsoring a specific item/service, but receive all benefits
Exclusive Level Sponsorships (2022 sponsors have first right of refusal):
Additional Benefits & Information for Specific Sponsorships
- Hotel Custom Keycards
- Technical Meeting
- Educational Symposium
- Tote Bags
- Student Symposium
In addition to the above benefits, promotion of WiFi Sponsor will also occur during the WiFi login process as the WiFi password can be custom to company and landing page be the company website. WiFi password will also be printed on signage and potentially on the back of every attendee badge.
Tote Bag Sponsor
The tote bags are provided by sponsor - delivered to convention center ON a specific date. They are placed throughout the registration area during the conference. Sponsor responsible for removal of any remaining tote bags at the conclusion of the expo. Sponsor may provide one item (promotional or marketing) to be placed in each tote bag distributed.
Technical Meeting Sponsor, Educational Symposium Sponsor & Student Symposium Sponsor
These sponsors receive their logo and short company description in the IEC Planner, as well as in the IEC Guide onsite. Logo and booth number will be on all signage specific to each area.
A marketing piece or giveaway can be placed on the headshot station table or provided to each attendee getting a headshot taken. Company logo will be on headshot station signage and in headshot station ad in IEC Guide and Dailies. Over 300 headshots were taken at IEC 2022!
WELCOME RECEPTION SPONSORSHIP - We would look to customize this opportunity with a sponsor. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ideas and your budget.
Interested in becoming an International Elastomer Conference Sponsor?
Contact Gretchen Cermak, Marketing & Communications Director, at email@example.com or 330-595-5540.
*We're open to custom opportunities outside of our current offerings. Let us know if you have something in mind.
Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities Policies:
Payment is due immediately in order to secure the opportunity. Rubber Division, ACS reserves the right to change or withdraw any of these opportunities or benefits within the opportunities at any time and without prior notice. In the event Company cancels their exhibit space, sponsorship/marketing benefits will be canceled and no refunds will be provided. Rubber Division, ACS is not responsible for any costs Company incurs by securing any sponsorship/marketing opportunity.
Technical Meeting Coffee Station Sponsor - $3,500
Receive exposure on signage at our technical meeting coffee station. You may also provide handouts and giveaways to be placed on a designated table for attendees to pick up.
E-blast - $2,500
Have an email sent to registered attendees about your company or any specific messaging you prefer on a date of your choosing. Content and any images for the email is provided to Rubber Division, ACS and an email proof is created for review. Only a limited number of these opportunities are available. Email send dates are secured on a first come, first served basis.
Tote Bag Insert - $1,500
Provide one piece of corporate literature or giveaway for us to place in our attendee tote bags.
ADVERTISING IN OFFICIAL IEC PUBLICATIONS
IEC Guide Advertising - details forthcoming
The IEC Guide is primary reference piece for attendees at IEC. It is distributed all throughout IEC and features things such as the schedule of events, full Technical Meeting schedule and information, full Educational Symposium information, floor plan, exhibitor list, additional information to help attendees easily navigate and make the most of IEC.
IEC Daily Advertising - details forthcoming
An IEC Daily publication is placed in various locations throughout IEC each day of the conference. Each issue provides daily schedule highlights, exhibitor list, floor plan, photo highlights of the previous day and articles covering the top industry and exhibitor news.