Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities
These opportunities are only available to companies exhibiting at the expo.
We have a sponsorship opportunity to align with whatever your marketing goals may be. There are two levels of conference/expo sponsorship opportunities available.
What are your marketing goals?
- Stand out from the other exhibitors
- Corporate branding
- Drive more traffic to your booth
- Communicate a giveaway, announcement or message
- Getting your name out there in our industry
- Display your support of education and training opportunities
Exclusive IEC Sponsorship Opportunities
*Only one sponsor per opportunity
2020 Exclusive Sponsors:
- Booth highlighted on floor plan in our Show Planner. The Show Planner is an approximately 20-page marketing piece that provides thorough information about the components of the conference and will be mailed with one of Rubber & Plastics News’ July issues, as well as sent as a mailer to all individuals in our 30,000+ database who aren’t Rubber & Plastics News subscribers
- Company logo (with booth number underneath) displayed in our Show Guide; The Show Guide is the sole on-site guide distributed to all attendees at the conference/expo.
- Company booth highlighted on floor plan in our Show Guide & Show Dailies
- An article featured in one Show Daily publication distributed at the conference/expo; You're free to promote most anything you want in this article, as it will be submitted to Rubber Division, ACS from you.
- Choice of: Online Exhibitor List Elite Marketing Package; Includes: 6Xs online exposure, up to 10 product categories, 1000 word online profile, 10 images, added icon on exhibitor list, company logo, premium placement, one floor plan ad, two videos OR one complimentary IEC Technical Meeting registration
- Company will be featured on our conference website; This includes:
- Company logo and booth number if exhibiting with a short paragraph on sponsors page
- Logo to be featured on our home page
- Inclusion in sponsor thank you signage at the conference, which highlights your company logo and booth number
- Floor decal in aisle in front of your booth noting company as a 'Valued Sponsor'
- Lanyards - Hexpol Compounding
- Hotel Custom Keycards - HollyFrontier
- Technical Meeting - Lianda
- Conference App - AirBoss Rubber Solutions
- Educational Symposium Sponsor - LORD Corporation
- WiFi Sponsor - Available
- Tote Bags - Available
Available Exclusive IEC/Expo Sponsorship Opportunities:
In addition to the above benefits, promotion of WiFi Sponsor will also occur during the WiFi login process as the WiFi password can be custom to company and landing page be the company website. WiFi password will also be printed on signage and on the back of every attendee badge.
Tote Bag Sponsor
The tote bags are provided by sponsor - delivered to convention center ON a specific date. They are placed all throughout the registration area during the conference. Sponsor responsible for removal of any remaining tote bags at the conclusion of the expo.
Investment: $5,000 + cost of tote bags
Interested in becoming an International Elastomer Conference Sponsor?
Contact Gretchen Cermak, Marketing & Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-595-5540.
*We're open to custom opportunities outside of our current offerings. Let us know if you have something in mind.
Sponsorship & Marketing Policies: Sponsorship and marketing opportunities are only available to exhibitors at the expo. Payment is due immediately in order to secure the opportunity. Rubber Division, ACS reserves the right to change or withdraw any of these opportunities or benefits within the opportunities at any time and without prior notice.
Technical Meeting Coffee Station Sponsor - $3,500
Receive exposure on signage at our technical meeting coffee station. You may also provide handouts and giveaways to be placed on a designated table for attendees to pick up.
E-blast - $2,500
Have an email sent to registered attendees about your company or any specific messaging you prefer on a date of your choosing. Content and any images for the email is provided to Rubber Division, ACS and an email proof is created for review. Only a limited number of these opportunities are available. Email send dates are secured on a first come, first served basis.
Tote Bag Insert - $1,500
Provide one piece of corporate literature or giveaway for us to place in our attendee tote bags.
Promotional Meter Board - $1,500
Provide custom graphics/artwork to be placed on an approximately 3'x7' board near the expo entrance or registration area.
ADVERTISING IN OFFICIAL IEC PUBLICATIONS
Show Guide Advertising
Click here to view the advertising opportunities in our IEC Show Guide. The Show Guide is primary reference piece for attendees at IEC. It is distributed all throughout IEC and features things such as the schedule of events, full Technical Meeting schedule and information, full Educational Symposium information, floor plan, exhibitor list, additional information to help attendees easily navigate and make the most of IEC.
Show Daily Advertising
Click here to view the advertising opportunities in our IEC Show Dailies.
A Show Daily publication is placed in various locations throughout IEC each day of the conference. Each issue provides daily schedule highlights, exhibitor list, floor plan, photo highlights of the previous day and articles covering the top industry and exhibitor news.