Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities
What are your marketing goals?
- Stand out from the other exhibitors
- Corporate branding
- Drive more traffic to your booth
- Communicate a giveaway, announcement or message
- Getting your name out there in our industry
- Display your support of education and training opportunities
We have a sponsorship opportunity to align with whatever your marketing goals may be. There are two levels of conference/expo sponsorship opportunities available.
Interested in becoming an International Elastomer Conference Sponsor?
Contact Gretchen Cermak, Director of Marketing & Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-595-5540.
Exclusive IEC Sponsorship Opportunities
*Only one sponsor per opportunity
- Booth highlighted on floor plan in our Show Planner. The Show Planner is an approximately 20-page marketing piece that provides thorough information about the components of the conference and will be mailed with one of Rubber & Plastics News’ June issues, as well as sent as a mailer to all individuals in our 30,000+ database who aren’t Rubber & Plastics News subscribers.
- Logo (with booth number underneath) displayed in our Show Guide. The Show Guide is the sole on-site guide distributed to all attendees at the conference/expo.
- Booth highlighted on floor plan in our Show Guide
- A dedicated article featured in one Show Daily publication distributed at the conference/expo. You're free to promote most anything you want in this article, as it will be submitted to Rubber Division, ACS from you.
- Opportunity for a company representative to give a half-hour presentation in the Expo Theater during the expo. Presentations are strongly promoted to encourage attendance. Limited number of presentation slots available. If unable to secure a presentation slot, company will be highlighted in an e-blast sent to registered attendees prior to the conference.
- Company will be featured on our conference website. This includes:
- Company logo and booth number if exhibiting with a short paragraph on sponsors page
- Logo to be featured on our home page
- Inclusion in sponsor thank you signage at the conference, which highlights your company logo and booth number (if applicable).
- Floor decal in aisle in front of your booth noting company as a 'Valued Sponsor'
2020 Exclusive Sponsors: (The following were our 2019 Exclusive Level Sponsors. They have first right of refusal for 2020. These will be confirmed early 2020 and any available opportunities will be communicated out via an e-blast and social media channels.)
- Lanyards & Tote Bags - Hexpol Compounding
- Hotel Custom Keycards - HollyFrontier
- Technical Meeting - Lianda
- Mobile Conference App - AirBoss Rubber Solutions
- Educational Symposium Sponsor - LORD Corporation
- Expo WiFi Sponsor - Ergon, Inc.
Available Exclusive IEC/Expo Sponsorship Opportunities:
- To be determined early 2020
Other IEC/Expo Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities
Receive exposure on signage at our coffee station. You may also provide handouts to be placed there.
We go through a ton of pens during our conference – at registration and our booth. Your logo or company name will be printed on all pens. Leave a lasting impression as attendees hold on to these. Remaining pens will be used at our spring meeting.
We will send an email to registered attendees about your company (or any specific messaging you'd prefer) prior to or after the event.
Provide us with a piece of corporate literature or a giveaway for us to place in our attendee registration bags.
Provide custom graphics/artwork/messaging to be placed on an approximately 3'x7' meter board near the expo entrance.
We're open to custom opportunities outside our current offerings. Contact email@example.com to discuss yours.
Sponsorship Policies: All sponsorships are accepted on a first-received, first-reserved basis. Payment for sponsorship is due immediately in order to secure the opportunity. Rubber Division, ACS reserves the right to change or withdraw any of these sponsorship opportunities at any time and without prior notice.