Presentation Skills Workshop
Tuesday, October 8, 2019; 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Power Up Your Next Presentation
Leadership coach, public speaker and speechwriter, Leslie Unger, will lead a short interactive workshop on engaging with your audience, strengthening communication skills and delivering effective presentations in today’s world. A panel discussion with experienced Rubber Division, ACS technical program speakers, focusing on best practices for communicating scientific information, will also be featured. This workshop will benefit anyone looking to communicate with confidence and improve presentation delivery skills, whether at work or at professional conferences such as ours. Registration is required, however, there is no cost to attend.
Don’t bore your audience to death with ineffective presentations. Designed for the seasoned presenter, as well as the rookie, this workshop and panel will help you:
• protect your value by how you create your PowerPoint.
• create dynamic images with no words per slide.
• understand the speaker’s role to move your agenda forward.
• be the color commentator not the boring play-by-play person.
• learn to avoid presentation sins.
• effectively communicate technical information.
Make your next presentation your most empowered one!