194th Technical Meeting
October 9-11, 2018 – Kentucky International Convention Center
Technical Meeting price includes entry to the expo.
Rubber Division, ACS is accepting abstracts for the 194th Technical Meeting, Student Colloquium & Poster Session.
194th Technical Meeting - October 9-11, 2018
Student Colloquium & Poster Session - October 10, 2018
Abstract Deadline: April 16, 2018
Papers Due: September 10, 2018
Presentations Due: September 24, 2018
*Please respectfully follow these important deadlines.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT.
194th Technical Meeting Symposia:
- Tire Processing, Manufacturing, and Testing Equipment
- Heat, Fluid and Flame-Resistant Elastomers
- Thermoplastics and Specialty Elastomers
- Advances in Material and Processes of Car and Truck Tires
- Aging and Stability of Rubber - Additives & Mechanisms
- Contributed Session
- Plasticizers and Processing Promoters
- Biobased and Renewable Materials
- Advances in Synthetic Elastomers
- New Commercial Developments
- Nano Fillers for Rubber Reinforcement
- Rubber Testing & Characterization
- Rubber Industry in China
- Reducing Carbon Footprint
- Rubber Friction and Abrasion
Contact Linda McClure at 330.595.5543 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about presenting at this meeting. General conference information can also be obtained by visiting www.rubberiec.org.