Sponsorship & Marketing Opportunities
These opportunities are only available to companies exhibiting at the expo.
We have a sponsorship opportunity to align with whatever your marketing goals may be. There are two levels of conference/expo sponsorship opportunities available.
What are your marketing goals?
- Stand out from the other exhibitors
- Corporate branding
- Drive more traffic to your booth
- Communicate a giveaway, announcement or message
- Getting your name out there in our industry
- Display your support of education and training opportunities
Exclusive IEC Sponsorship
Exclusive Level Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Booth highlighted on floor plan in our IEC Planner. The IEC Planner is an approximately 20-page marketing piece that provides thorough information about the components of the conference and will be mailed with one of Rubber News’ July issues, as well as sent as a mailer to all individuals in our 30,000+ database who aren’t Rubber News subscribers
- Company logo (with booth number underneath) displayed in our IEC Guide; The IEC Guide is the sole on-site guide distributed to all attendees at the conference/expo.
- Company booth highlighted on floor plan in our IEC Guide & IEC Dailies
- An article featured in one IEC Daily publication distributed at the conference/expo; You're free to promote most anything you want in this article, as it will be submitted to Rubber Division, ACS from you.
- Online Exhibitor List Elite Marketing Package; Includes: 6Xs online exposure, up to 10 product categories, 1000 word online profile, 10 images, added icon on exhibitor list, company logo, premium placement, one floor plan ad, two videos
- One complimentary IEC Technical Meeting registration
- Company will be featured on our conference website; This includes:
- Company logo with a short paragraph on sponsors page
- Logo to be featured on our home page
- Inclusion in sponsor thank you signage at the conference, which highlights your company logo and booth number
- Floor decal in aisle in front of your booth noting company as a 'Valued Sponsor'
There are some specific things that can be sponsored and are available on a first come, first secured basis (note: previous year's IEC sponsor has 1st right of refusal):
- Hotel Custom Keycards
- Technical Meeting
- Conference App
- Educational Symposium Sponsor
- WiFi Sponsor
- Tote Bags
- General Exclusive Level Sponsorship - not sponsoring a specific item/service, but receive all benefits
Additional Benefits & Information for These Specific Sponsorships
Tote Bag Sponsor
In addition to the above benefits, promotion of WiFi Sponsor will also occur during the WiFi login process as the WiFi password can be custom to company and landing page be the company website. WiFi password will also be printed on signage and potentially on the back of every attendee badge.
The tote bags are provided by sponsor - delivered to convention center ON a specific date. They are placed throughout the registration area during the conference. Sponsor responsible for removal of any remaining tote bags at the conclusion of the expo. Sponsor may provide one item (promotional or marketing) to be placed in each tote bag distributed.
Technical Meeting Sponsor & Educational Symposium Sponsor
These sponsors receive their logo and short company description in the IEC Planner mailed to Rubber News subcribers and all Rubber Division, ACS database, as well as in the IEC Guide onsite. Logo and booth number will be on all signage specific to each area.
Interested in becoming an International Elastomer Conference Sponsor?
Contact Gretchen Cermak, Marketing & Communications Director, at email@example.com or 330-595-5540.
*We're open to custom opportunities outside of our current offerings. Let us know if you have something in mind.
Sponsorship & Marketing Policies: Sponsorship and marketing opportunities are only available to exhibitors at the expo. Payment is due immediately in order to secure the opportunity. Rubber Division, ACS reserves the right to change or withdraw any of these opportunities or benefits within the opportunities at any time and without prior notice.
Technical Meeting Coffee Station Sponsor - $3,500
Receive exposure on signage at our technical meeting coffee station. You may also provide handouts and giveaways to be placed on a designated table for attendees to pick up.
E-blast - $2,500
Have an email sent to registered attendees about your company or any specific messaging you prefer on a date of your choosing. Content and any images for the email is provided to Rubber Division, ACS and an email proof is created for review. Only a limited number of these opportunities are available. Email send dates are secured on a first come, first served basis.
Tote Bag Insert - $1,500
Provide one piece of corporate literature or giveaway for us to place in our attendee tote bags.
Promotional Meter Board - $1,500
Provide custom graphics/artwork to be placed on an approximately 3'x7' board near the expo entrance or registration area.
ADVERTISING IN OFFICIAL IEC PUBLICATIONS
IEC Guide Advertising - details forthcoming
The IEC Guide is primary reference piece for attendees at IEC. It is distributed all throughout IEC and features things such as the schedule of events, full Technical Meeting schedule and information, full Educational Symposium information, floor plan, exhibitor list, additional information to help attendees easily navigate and make the most of IEC.
IEC Daily Advertising - details forthcoming
An IEC Daily publication is placed in various locations throughout IEC each day of the conference. Each issue provides daily schedule highlights, exhibitor list, floor plan, photo highlights of the previous day and articles covering the top industry and exhibitor news.