Transportation & Parking
The International Elastomer Conference does NOT have shuttle service to/from the airport and hotels.
A shuttle bus will run between the Muni Lot and the convention center Monday - Thursday.
Monday, 7:30 a.m. – 7: 30 p.m.
- A shuttle bus will run between the convention center and the Muni Lot on a ½ hour rotation or when filled to capacity.
Tuesday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 7: 30 p.m.
- Two shuttle buses will run between the convention center and the Muni Lot on a ½ hour rotation or when filled to capacity.
Parking in the Muni Lot is $4.00 per car (cash preferred), no in or out privileges. No overnight parking.
Address: 1501 South Marginal Drive. Municipal (Muni) Lot East
- I-71N becomes I-90E
- Merge onto East 9th via Exit 172A
- Merger onto OH-2E/Cleveland Memorial Shrway N toward I-90/Euclid /Erie
- Take Exit 195 B toward City of Cleveland Parking
- The East lot will be on your left (lot w/o the barrier gates)
- I-271N merge onto I-90W toward I-90W/Cleveland
- Keep right to take OH-2W/Cleveland Memorial Shrway S via Exit 174B toward Downtown Cleveland
- Take the S Marginal Rd exit, EXIT 196
- Turn right onto S. Marginal Rd
- Municipal Parking Lot is on the right (the east lot is on the right – the lot without the barrier gates)