About Rubber Division, ACS (American Chemical Society)
Rubber Division, ACS (American Chemical Society) is an international association of chemists, engineers, technicians, scientists, plant managers, sales and marketing professionals and others in the rubber, polymer or related fields within industry, academia and government. Our mission is to enhance science, technology and business across the evolving elastomeric community. We work to expand the elastomeric profession and individual development through educational, technical and interactive activities. The organization is over 100 years old!
International Elastomer Conference - 2017 conference will be held at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland
Our International Elastomer Conference is the premier place where educators, customers, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, equipment, tools and services come together. This event is the one place, one time of year, where you find the best of the best of our industry all under one roof. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, observations, regulatory reforms and emerging scientific technologies, as well as learning, networking, seeing current customers and making new ones. This conference takes place every October. It is held in Cleveland, OH on the odd numbered years and travels to different locations on the even numbered years.
Click here to view our prospectus.
Components of this year's conference include:
- International Rubber & Advanced Materials In Healthcare Expo
- 192nd Technical Meeting
- Educational Symposium
- 4th Advanced Materials In Healthcare Conference
- International Rubber Conference
- Expo Theater Presentations
- Student Colloquium & Poster Session
- Experience Elastomers Student Outreach Program
- Career Fair
- Rubber Division, ACS Committee Meetings
- Special Events, including a 5K Walk/Run, 25-Year Club Reception & Luncheon and Business & Awards Meeting